Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"You can't piss off the plow guy!"

So, this is what our driveway looks like in normal Summer (aka preferred) weather:


And this is what we woke up to and worked on this morning.....this is after 75 minutes of snow blowing and shoveling:


Not a happy camper and to be honest, he looks a bit like a killer....Now this snow fall may not look so bad, but the entire driveway was drifted over, some of it almost up to my waist, the rest of it over my knees.  And for those of you who have been to our house...our driveway is practically a 45 degree angle, not an easy snow removing time.  And of course after we finish it all....the lovely city plow comes flying by and plows us in....and then did it again 20 minutes later.  GD city plow.  Here's another picture for your enjoyment:


And here's our neighbor's car....hopefully she wasn't digging it out for too long... : /


And here are some cute puppies playing in the blizzard :)




Quite the handsome guy, no? :)




And here's our ferocious little beast :)


Who loves Wisconsin?!  Not I...Though I do love/hate my 4 wheel drive for getting me to work this morning.

~S~

No comments: